Martial Arts Instructor
Sportletics is seeking individuals to work with children from the ages of 2-17 around the Greater Toronto Area for our Martial Arts Program.
- Must have extensive experience working with children of all ages. Minimum five (5) years of experience
- Must have Black-Belt in recognized Martial Arts practice, with preference to Chito Ryu and Shotokan Karate
- At least two (2) Martial Arts references are required to show extensive experience in teaching
- CPR/First Aid certification is required
- Must have either a Bachelors Degree or currently pursuing a Bachelors Degree at a recognized post-secondary institution (not mandatory to be in physical education, however this is an asset)
- Those candidates selected for an interview will be required to present a 15-20 minute demonstration to showcase their Karate knowledge, personality, and ability to teach children
- If hired, a criminal background check is required
- Access to a vehicle is preferred but not required
Interested applicants, please apply here.
***Given the location of our students, applicants must live on the West End to apply for this position (Etobicoke, Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Milton)***